Read our Stories
Read our blog. Our blog tells many stories about Earth Kids taking action for and within the environment. This is the So What? part of Earth Kids and learning in nature. So what if we visited a polluted river? So what if we found out more about worm farming? So what if the earth is in danger from climate change?
The point is: just what are WE ALL going to do about it? Read our stories and discover why we do what we do. We want answers, don’t you? We question things. We deepen our understanding, we sharpen our thinking.
Our blog is for you, our reader and fellow environmentalist. Follow our daily movements, from the classroom into the garden and out into the real world.
Check out our Latest Blogs Below
- Earth Day 2021 – Why Worry?Earth Day is on the 22 April. It is a day that focuses on the environmental issues in the world. Unfortunately there are way too many, so this day should be extremely important to everyone. Plastic Sucks! This year particularly I want to focus on plastic. I know it’s just general knowledge that plastic is […]
- CarnitarianDefinitely Not Vegan! Nowadays many people have become vegan or vegetarian, but for someone like me, I could never give up meat. That is why I am here to talk about another option, being a carnitarian. A carnitarian is when you don’t eat fish or seafood and it turns out it’s very good for your […]
- The Milkwood TreeEarth Day – Restore Our Earth “I love the Milkwood Tree! They help to block fires because they act as a fire block and I love the way they have formed a forest at Monkey Valley Resort in Noordhoek.” I chose to feature this favourite tree of mine as we look towards Earth Day this […]
- Our Cooking Show Episode 1Cooking a Vegan Meal from Scratch… Imagine cooking vegan Spanish Rice from scratch? Using pure, organic vegetables? Cooking a vegan meal from scratch is delicious. Earth Kid Kaely blogged about this cooking show: “Last week Friday my school peers and I all arrived at my house. We have taken on a new project. A cooking […]
- Veganism – Pros and ConsVeganism is trending. BUT, like any trend, it comes with many pros and cons. Talking diets is a sensitive topic too as every person has their own needs and every person has their own views about diet. Talking environment, however, is essential to our survival. How we eat links to how we consume, shop, devour […]